Paris Fencing Camp
Future Champions Camp comes to Paris, France!
Welcome to the Future Champions Camp in Paris! Immerse yourself in an extraordinary training experience led by Olympic bronze medalist Ines Boubakri and World Champion Martina Favaretto.
This intense camp is designed for aspiring fencers seeking to elevate their skills to the next level. Through personalized guidance and interactive sessions, Ines and Martina will accompany you on a journey from the basics of footwork to advanced fencing exercises. What sets this camp apart is that both instructors will actively participate by fencing with every registered participant.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to learn from and fence alongside two of the best fencers in the world. Join us at the Future Champions Camp and unleash your potential!
- – Private lessons with FCC Staff available
- – Controlled sessions of fencing bout
- – Fencing bout with FCC athletes included
- – Footwork sessions
- – Work in pairs sessions
- – Situational fencing sessions
- – FCC welcome kit
- – Extra individual lessons with FCC Staff available
European and World Champion 2023
Olympic bronze medalist
Head coach Paris Escrime Sporting Club
- - Private lessons with FCC Staff available
- - Controlled sessions of fencing bout
- - Fencing bout with FCC athletes included
- - Footwork sessions
- - Work in pairs sessions
- - Situational fencing sessions
- - FCC welcome kit
- - Extra individual lessons with FCC Staff available
- - food (3 meals) at Le grand Breguet
Everyone who loves fencing as we do 🙂
- Fencing uniform (pants, jacket, electric jacket for foil, plastron, glove) P.S. all equipment should be functional (According to the rules of FIE fencing!)
- Weapons (at least 3)
- Body wires (at least 2)
- Fencing socks
- Sport clothes
- Fencing shoes
Yes, but not during the training times.
Yes, the cost of one day ticket is 180€.
Private lessons are offered at a rate of 80 euros for a 25-minute session and 150 euros for a 50-minute session. If you are interested in purchasing a private lesson, please ask for the available slots once you are at the camp 🙂
The refund is given: 100% up to 2 months before camp 50% from 2 months to 1 month before camp 25% from 1 month to 15 days before camp No refund for less than 15 days from the start of the camp (unless you present a medical certificate stating that you cannot attend the camp)"
December 27th: 13:30 - 17:00 pm;
December 28th and 29 th: 9:30-12:00 and 14:00 - 17:00;
December 30th: 9:30 - 15:30 tournament.